The Theatre Guild is made up of parent volunteers who support the faculty and students of the highly respected Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing & Visual Arts (BTWHSPVA) in Dallas, Texas. Benefits include:
- Weekly eNews with Theatre department and Guild updates throughout the school year
- General Membership meetings
- Support for students and teachers with the Feed the Kids program before performances
- Publication of Playbills with student tributes
- Playbills Ads with certain membership levels (click for information)
- Hosting Senior Showcase with hospitality for colleges from around the country
- Social Events to get to know other families and learn about local theatre opportunities and summer intensive programs
- College Prep info
- Theatre Spirit Wear and Yard Signs
- Volunteer opportunities
JOIN NOW to be in the know and to get involved in your child’s school. Grandparents and friends of Booker T. are also welcome.
Returning families must rejoin the Guild each year. If you are unsure as to whether you’ve joined yet, please contact Leah or Will Tharp to check your status.
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization with membership levels ranging from $10 to $2500+. We also offer corporate sponsorships with additional benefits for your company. Please contact Chris Bolding to learn how your company can help our kids.
The Theatre Guild’s mission is to support the students and faculty of Booker T. Washington HSPVA’s Theatre Cluster in its various activities and to help provide the best possible academic and artistic experience as our children strive to fulfill their goals and aspirations.