We recently welcomed over 50 new members to the Theatre Guild! If you’re not a member, we invite you to join us and enjoy the benefits of being a member. The Theatre Guild is made up of parent volunteers who support the faculty and students.
- Weekly eNews with Theatre department and Guild updates throughout the school year
- General Membership meetings
- Support for students and teachers with the Feed the Kids program before performances
- Publication of Playbills with student tributes
- Hosting Senior Showcase with hospitality for colleges from around the country
- Social Events to get to know other families and learn about local theatre opportunities and summer intensive programs
- College Prep info
- Theatre Spirit Wear and Yard Signs
- Volunteer opportunities
Be in the know and Join Now to get involved in your child’s school. Grandparents and friends of Booker T. are also welcome.
Returning families must rejoin the Guild each year. If you are unsure as to whether you’ve joined yet, please contact Nancy Winkler to check your status.
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization with membership levels ranging from $10 to $2500+. We also offer corporate sponsorships with additional benefits for your company. Please contact Ed Stead to learn how your company can help our kids.